Practical InformationOpening times
To get in
- 2 hours minimum.
- Individual visitors will be provided with an audio guide. No reservation request.
- The comments and eye witness accounts of the audio-guides are available in 4 languages (French, Dutch, English, German).
- Depending on the day’s weather conditions, bring warm/waterproof clothing as a part of the visit will take you outside. Sturdy shoes are also recommended for the outside visit.
- Disabled access means that we can welcome visitors with special needs (plan available at the reception).
- Guided visits are available for groups upon request.
- These guided visits are available in French, Dutch, English or German.
- Reservation is compulsory at least one week before the planned visit.
- The reservation of a guide is compulsory for school groups.
- The Memorial reserves the right to refuse entry to a school group arriving without reservation if the number of visitors already present (or expected) is too high.
- Due to the layout of the site, groups are limited to a maximum of 30 persons.
- Het Gedenkteken eigent zich het recht toe om onaangekondigde schoolgroepen te weigeren.
- We would be grateful if you could arrive on time in order to avoid any bottlenecks at the entry to the Memorial.
- Every confirmed visit will be charged for and invoiced unless a cancellation is received at least two working days before the visit.